Monday, November 15, 2010

Eden Goes to Disney On Ice

Disney On Ice is all about the Princess Dress-Up experience!  Eden chose to dress up as the Little Mermaid.  Her dress was darling and then I added a fur white coat that I'd been saving! Beautiful!!!
Just as we were leaving home, Eden said, "Mom, we forgot to get my ice skates!"
She was so excited! 
Come on, Mom, enough pictures!!!
We were all settled next to our friends, with our new mermaid wand, and cotton candy.  Let the show begin!
Scary Ursella, The Sea Witch
My nieces, Whit and Ashley, were always afraid of the Sea Witch, too!
 Intermission... time for a quick nap!
 Eden's absolute favorites - Mickey and friends!
 "We can fly, we can fly, we can fly"
Eden's favorite was when the lost boys sang, "Following the Leader!"  It's her favorite preschool song!
Captain Hook and the pirates
 Sad face... 'Cause it's over!
 The Merchandise - Yes, she came home with two wands!
Once again we joined Toni and her grand kids for the Disney on Ice experience. Here's Eden, Alisa, Aspen, Gage and Kylee
They wore the required costumes as well!  Aren't they all darling??? 
 Another sad face... "Mom, sometimes I'm sad when I go to Disney on Ice and it's over!"
This was just one of those mother 'n daughter perfect days!  I love my beautiful Eden Belle!!!

1 comment:

  1. adorable! addie is still talking about the giant ursula! after little mermaid, she kept wanting more princesses and got a little bored ;) i love edie's darling coat!

    ReplyDelete